How to ApplyEmail your cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!
Mission Advancement Director
As the Mission Advancement Director, you will initiate meetings with existing and potential donors to create opportunities for current and deferred gifts.
- Cultivate relationships with individuals on a qualified prospect list to:
- Explain the benefits of estate planning/donating.
- Encourage them to use charitable strategies.
- Explain Acts 1:8 Ministry's Christian estate planning service.
- Develop and close requests for current and deferred gifts.
- Work with partners in all phases of the planned giving process until their estate is complete.
- Deliver and adjust sales scripts to receive current gifts and to better target the needs and interests of partners.
- Collect and enter partner information into the donor database.
- Maintain necessary continued education regarding planned giving and related certifications.
- Provide insight into emerging external market trends, initiatives and requests.
- Participate in the strategy, sales forecasting and planning of the planned giving program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop trust and strong collaborative working relationships.
- Time management and organizational skills, ability to balance multiple tasks effectively
- Takes the initiative to analyze problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Contact Management Systems.
Education & Experience
We are seeking a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree or college education in a related field with a minimum of 3-5 years of Planned Giving experience.
Full-Time. This position is located at our home office in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Based on experience with benefits.