How to ApplyEmail your cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!
As the Development Director, you will oversee and direct fundraising for current gifts to further the mission of Acts 1:8 Ministry®.
- Design and implement short and long term plans and budgets to support strategic goals for current gifts fundraising.
- Maintain high-level strategy and oversight of all fundraising campaigns and materials; ensure that they are targeted to appropriate audiences and reflect branding goals.
- Create and analyze a list of current and prospective donors to select potential donors for particular projects and fundraising campaigns, utilizing the fundraising database as needed.
- Meet with current prospects to create and foster relationships, and secure gifts.
- Create balanced funding of donor sources and solicitation programs tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in the fundraising environment to best serve the objects of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly
- Ability to read, comprehend and analyze numbers, as well as Income/Expense Reports.
- Leadership background should include proven ability to manage, motivate and empower a diverse internal team and volunteers.
- Possess thorough knowledge of fundraising, including ethics, motivations for giving and donor acquisition strategies.
- Strategic, innovative thinker, self-starter – eager to try new things and inspire others to do so.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish goals.
Education & Experience
We are seeking a candidate with a college education in a related field.
Based on experience with benefits.